Cash Milk

I went to Starbucks to wait for my girls to get out from school at Freeport and Sutterville, so I purchased a Naked mango smoothie for $3.45 after taxes. The kid behind the counter said $3.50 when the registered clearly rang up $3.45. I don't think he knew I caught that. I didn't want to make a big deal about it but it is the principal behind it. I just let it go because I was reminded that in many cases before the retailer didn't bother me for 3 cents if I was short.





I guess I have been drawing comparison between Freeport Bakery on Freeport and Starbucks. 2 tall lemonade ice tea and a danish is about $3.50 at Freeport Bakery.  I am just not feeling Starbucks and all this large corporation companies, well maybe it is not that bad because I am using free wifi.










The speed is pretty crappy here at Starbucks Freeport. .8 mbps download and 1.2 upload.

Categories:

Leave a Reply